Light for Life is a locally incorporated not-for-profit organization established in 2015. It has been accorded the status of Association with a non-profit, non-commercial, purposes by District Court of Freiburg im Breisgau and has been endorsed by the Tax Office of Villingen-Schwenningen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
Light for Life is an institutionalized effort to take part in all activities which contribute and help to provide benevolent relief to people affected by violence and terrorism.
Light for Life’s mission is to light up the lives of people in need whose world has been darkened due to the loss of their loved ones and loss of property due to the devastating impact of violence and terrorism.
Light for Life will endeavour to ensure that the affected families, particularly widows and orphans can subsist and once again emerge as productive members of a vibrant and inclusive society.
- Providing financial assistance to varied family support programmes and projects which can effectively respond and contribute to overcome the socio-economic crisis which arises within the family due to the act of violence and terrorism.
- Providing educational support to orphans. It comprises a wide-ranging set of monetary academic assistance, progressive educational counselling and designing comprehensive career road maps.
- Raising awareness among the general public towards victims of aggression, violence and terrorism.
- To serve the survivors left behind with LOVE and RESPECT.
- To protect the dignity and self-esteem of the recipients of aid.
- To ensure accountability for achieving effective and efficient funding outcome for each project.